As you likely know, early September was a catastrophic time for many Americans, as multiple hurricanes ripped across different states, leaving homes and businesses flooded or otherwise damaged. Hurricane Irma caused severe damages to many parts of Florida and beyond, including central and south Florida, the Florida Keys, Cuba, Puerto Rico and many other places. The damage from Hurricane Irma came in the form of flooding, collapsed buildings and structures, broken glass, power loss and much more. The Florida Keys took the brunt of the damage done to the Florida regions, and many businesses and popular destinations in this vacation... View Article
Categories for Car Service
- Book Us for Luxury Transportation in the Florida Keys and Receive 15 Percent Off Now Until November 30!
- Our Car Service in the Florida Keys is Back in Business After Hurricane Irma!
- Choosing the Perfect Limo from a Stretch Limo Service in the Florida Keys
- Selecting the Right Limo Service in Key West, FL
- What Are the Advantages of VIP Car Service in the Florida Keys Over Ride-Sharing?